Monday, June 30, 2008

I had a kitty cat... but she ran away







One moment she was there, the next, she was gone. The question is, will she come back? most importantly though, I think the true question is Was she ever mine? Did I ever have her?

I read a poem once that said something like "...if you own something, let it go, if it doesn't come back, you never had it...." So true.

UPDATE: Please don't think that I'm trying to say that a person is a thing and that you can own them. This is just a figure of speech. My memory doesn't serve me well so I don't know the exact words and I originally read it in spanish. But the main idea is that every one has their freedom and if they decide to come back, it's because they really want to be with you. I had to put inthis paragraph after someone read it and telling me like I seemed to be possessive by using this phrase. I apologize for any misunderstanding, I was only pondering about her love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.