Friday, June 06, 2008

iPhone, Apple, Macs

Over the past few days I've been designing wallpapers for my iPhone. I really don't know why it hadn't ocurred to me before. So I went through some of my pictures I have stored so far on my hard drive (5,689 to be precise) and selected a few that would be interesting enough to make into a wallpaper. Most of these pictures are from 2008 although there are a few that are from my trip to Canada over a year ago. I have 3 years worth of pictures I still have to backup onto my hard-drive so I'm sure I'll come up with more iPhone wallpapers. Help yourselves to them, they free!! hehehe.




Tomorrow Apple will be announcing new stuff about the iPhone and possibly a few thing or two about the Macs. It seems very probable that they will be mentioning something about the new operating system. Snow Leopard maybe?

1 comment:

Nabeel said...

looking forward for the 3G version. Hopefully I will be able to sell my current iphone.