Saturday, December 29, 2007

Taking off

Great day to start the trip. It was a classic beautiful Wellington day.
Jenny finds herself a bit lost in the airport. I told her that she had to pay attention to things and not rely on me completely. So I asked her if she knew what gate we were supposed to leave from and where that gate was. Her reply... "I'm confused".

After some minutes of her panicking I told her to look behind her. You can see gate 21 and our plane just in the background.


That red suitcase is Jenny's. Hope it doesn't get lost, hehe.

A sea of clouds! Underneath that, we could see Kapiti Island.

In Auckland we started getting hungry. Time to chow down!! Squid was on the menu and it was sooooooo good.

Jenny started having a reaction to the squid, it seemed like there was some fish somewhere on the dish but it was ok in the end. Her throat closed and I had 5 minutes of quiet, hahahaha.... just kidding!

I'll keep posting. Bye bye NZ!!

No comments: