Saturday, January 21, 2012

Nom nom nom!



 


After viewing the last entry I decided to post a few more shots of food. I don't normally take pictures of every meal I eat but every now and then, if the plate has a nice presentation, I will try to take a nice shot. All of these pictures have been taken on the fly, meaning that there has been no special lighting nor any special preparation. Most of the times, when I take pictures of food, it will be because I'm covering some special event and there's some catering service involved. I've been asked if I get to enjoy the delicacies presented before me and normally I don't have time to savour them. Either I'm too busy trying to get a nice action shot of people in a candid atmosphere and I don't notice the food disappearing or I just scoop it in so I can continue with the shoot. My bad!

1 comment:

Sebastian said...

I thought only Asian like to shoot photos of food.....You like it too??

From: Sebastian