Friday, July 16, 2010

Snowboards


The ski fields are open and what better way to go down the slopes with one of these cool designs on your snowboard. I owed Rachel a birthday present and it occurred to me that there was no better present than making her a skin for her old snowboard. She wasn't intending to buy a new one soon so dressing up her snowboard with a cool design was the way to go. She was so stoked that she doesn't want to use it! I'm really glad she liked the design, after all, it's an illustration of her.

Lein saw what I had made and was so impressed that he asked for one. He went for the second design although being a dutch man, I thought he would go for the orange one. My favorite one is definitely the orange one. The design just flows completely with no boundaries what so ever which in my opinion gives if a better sense of freedom.

I wish I could hang snowboards all around the house now! hahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woow me encantaron... yo quiero una con un hammy! jajaja